Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly--Part 2

Recently, we reviewed the bad and the ugly. So let's get to the good part, shall we?

Honorable Mention: Russia's 2012 EC Leos
Russia produces beautiful gymnasts and beautiful leotards. The purple was a nice change for them.

5th Place: USA 2011 Worlds Leotard
I thought these were some of the best leos the US has ever had. Love how they incorporated red, white, and blue.

4th Place: Maria Paseka 2013 EC Uneven Bars Final
Yeah yeah yeah. I love Russia's leos. & I know Maria wears blue for like everything,
but she rocks it.

3rd Place: Sui Lu 2011 Worlds Beam Final
I really really really liked this leo. Granted, it is still the red and mustard yellow
that China uses for 99.7% of their competitions, but this red was a little darker and
the mustardy yellow wasn't so overbearing. Had the perfect amount of sparkles, too.
Sui Lu owned this leo…and this beam final.

2nd Place: McKayla Maroney 2012 Visa Championships
I am not usually a big flower person, but this is an exception.
I thought Mack looked gorgeous in this leo.

1st Place: Musty's 2011 EC All-Around competition

I'll probably get some flack for this one. But I am in love with this leo. Minus the sports bra showing, I love everything about it. This photo does not do it justice. So therefore, I leave you with a link. Yes, it is the one you probably guessed it was. Queasy stomachs beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment