Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hair me out, please.

Today's rant? Competition hair.
I'd just like to ask a question to the gymnastics community:

WHEN DID IT BECOME OKAY TO HAVE RATTY, HALF-*SSED HAIR FOR COMPETITIONS?!


Answer: It never has been, nor will it ever be okay. I have told my little gymnasts that if they ever show up to a competition with a ratty, messy bun/tucked ponytail thing, I will cut their ponytail off. Needless to say, they always show up with their hair well-done.


That being said...
Let's play a nice game of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly, shall we?
Oksana has a nice pony tail with a ribbon, which is just as easy as doing Vasiliki or Nastia's tucked ponytail. Millousi's  hair-do is not quite as half-*ssed as Nastia's. Maybe one quarter-*ssed.
All three of these girls are beautiful. Unfortunately, only Aliya's hair reflects that. And even more unfortunately, one is named Nastia which automatically implies bad competition hair. Luckily, I think she dyed it back to her normal color recently.
Nothing need be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment